Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Clean Sweep

Not only did I spend an obnoxious amount of time cleaning the house today (kitchen and bathroom being the biggest challenges), but I took the time to organize and "deshitify" by room. From the bookshelf to the closest nothing was safe from my anal retentive habit. 

After about 3 hours of organizing and deciding what was essential to keep and what wasn't, I had I now have a space that I can breathe in! (Excluding the whole mold thing of course).

There is a 10 lb bag and a boot sized shoe box that is headed to the clothes closet! 

ALSO-

made my first vegan meal today! I went on an epic shopping adventure through Woodman's to get most of the vegan staples from Veganomicon. I had the idea of making the Portabella Avocado Mustard Dressing Salad, but since I spent a little too much time organizing, I stuck with this-

Probiotic Hummus with Cucumber slices and Whole Wheat Pita Bread (the bread was not completely vegan because of a preservative that contained dairy something or other)

and 

Miso Soup with Tofu. 

It was delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment