Sunday, January 2, 2011

Facebook = DEACTIVATED!

It's Official! My facebook existence is forever gone! Matt and I grabbed the last of the photos that we desired off of our accounts tonight, made our final attempt at leaving our contact info and then with several clicks of the mouse, PRESTO CHANGO! 

Here are some of the PRIZED [tagged from others] pictures from facebook that had to live on in my internal computer memory-






























Had an amazing new years, despite the 8.5 hours of working into the wee morning hours. 

I am very thankful to have been surrounded by such great people!

Today I extended my vegan adventures by venturing to Choices Natural Market in Rockford, IL. Got some essentials needed and some new items for new recipes! I hope to test out the spicy tempeh nori rolls tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment